We are taking all the precautionary measures for our safety. Our treatments have been modified. No extractions currently, only just LED Lights and Chemical Peels.
We are making a commitment for proper safety and sanitation as prescribed and we are writing in detail our 9-point action plan. Please read carefully prior to your appointment. As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. Enjoy your visit with us. We care for you.
• We are practicing the strictest levels of disinfection and sanitation. We ensure that every area from reception to treatment rooms will have a thorough cleaning and sanitation before and after every service.
• We strictly adhere to the state, federal, OSHA, World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for Disease Control (DCD) rules and regulations, as they pertain to health safety during this crisis.
• We will provide pre-screening assessments prior to appointment. This will ensure every client, staff member or outside representative verify their health status prior to coming into the clinic premises.
• Not having a fever over 98.6F/37 C. A forehead thermometer will be used at doorway by trained staff personal to document.
• Not having a cold, cough, difficulty breathing, muscle pain or headache in past 14 days.
• Has not been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, sick and quarantined, in the past 14 days.
• Not in contact with anyone with these symptoms in the past 14 days.
• Everyone is asked to stay home if they are sick or are exhibiting symptoms of illness such as fever or persistent cough.
• Clients will be seen only by appointment, whether booked online with questionnaire and affirmation of having read and understood the new rules. After each appointment, there will be an additional 15 minutes in between, so we can sterilize room and equipment after each service. Each appointment will be scheduled so that there won’t be more than two people in waiting area at one time.
• PPE, including face masks and gloves, will be worn by every client and outside representative when they come in. Our Estheticians will be required to wear face masks and face shields when working close-up for service such as chemical peel/facials. Face masks will be disposed and face shields washed and disinfected daily.
• No guests of clients are allowed.
• Treatment rooms, stations, reception area, and lavatories will be modified for proper social distancing. As to guarantee this, there will be only two chairs available in reception area that will be situated over 6 feet apart. Customers must stay over 6 feet from reception desk.
• There will be a designated safety specialist on staff to enforce social distancing, provide rules, hand sanitizer and assist in understanding.
• There are revised menus and service protocols for enhanced hygiene and sanitation.