HOW TO GET RID OF ACNE?
1. You cannot cure acne but you can have clear skin if you know what you are doing. There are a few key concepts that you need to know to get your skin clear and get rid of acne.
2. You need to use the right acne products for your type of acne. There are different types of skin and different types of skin problems, hence a certain remedy/medicine to address each one. A product that is good for inflamed acne (pimples, pustules and cysts) will not be good for noninflamed acne (blackheads and whiteheads).
3. You need these products to be strong enough for your type of skin. If they are not, your skin will not change much. If they are too strong, you will irritate and dehydrate your skin; and you will still break out.
4. You need to use these products in the right way. It takes strong products to get acne under control, but if you use too much too soon, you will irritate and dehydrate your skin. You must start slowly with strong products. Do not overuse the products as well. Apply only as instructed to not cause allergy in the skin.
5. You need to account for skin adaptation. What does this mean? This means you cannot allow your skin to get too “used” to products. If you do, then your skin will stop responding and not get clear. It takes adjusting your skin care regimen routinely.
Does this all sound like tricky business? Yes, no doubt that it is.
These are the main reasons you need an acne expert to guide you in the process of getting your skin clear. We know what it takes to get and keep your skin clear and we know how to get rid of acne once and for all.