Cystic acne is the most severe type of inflammatory acne that causes painful, pus-filled pimples to form deep under the skin, typical on Butt, Chest, Neck, Back, Shoulders and Upper Arms. Acne starts when oily dead skin cells clog pores. Followed by bacteria getting into the pores, causing swelling or inflammation. Acne cysts are often painful and probably cause scarring.
How to prevent Cystic Acne?
– Wash your face with mild foaming cleanser and warm water
– Use oil-free moisturizer for dry skin
– Use noncomedogenic makeup / facial products
– Don‘t sleep with makeup on
– Don‘t pick at or pop pimples or scabs